iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets
One of the most significant changes coming in iOS 14 is the Home Screen widgets. Apple as refreshed the vast majority of the stock iPhone applications with widgets. yet additionally permits designers to add widgets usefulness to outsider iOS applications. To get them you need to refresh all your downloaded applications, in the App Store, and check on the off chance that you get new widgets alternatives in the Add Widgets menu.
Third-Part Apps Home Screen Widgets For iPhone & iPad, First you have to install this TestFlight your iOS device.
Following the video how to install widgets your iOS device
- Widgy – Make your own widget
- Actuflow – Use your device conscious
- Eventime – Event countdown
- Träning – Workout goals
- Scriptable – Automation tool
- Sunrise – Day Greater
- WidgetPack – Make widgets in shortcuts
- Cheatsheet – lists for things u never remember
- Spendy – Manage spendings and incomes
- A Repeatable List – Simple and resettable to-do app
- Parcel – Delivery tracking
- Aviary – iOS styled Twitter client
- Widget Wizard – Health event and reminder widgets
- Hour Blocks – To-do list and Hourly day planner
- Unwind – Mindful Breathing
- Date Today – date and calendar widget
- Hard Disk – Show storage usage
- WaterMinder – Reach your daily water drinking goal
- Fotmob – Soccer scores
- Todoist – To-Do List & Tasks
- Wikipedia – I think you know what it is
- Robinhood – Invest, save, earn
- DarkNoise – Play relaxing noises
- Daily Budget Original – calculate your daily budget
- TimeDeck – Time Widget
- Calendars 5 – Calender & Reminders
- SolarWatch – Sunrise, Sunset and weather
- Memento – Modern reminders, keep track of your ios reminders
- CardPointers – Helps to know which card for every purchase + a lot of ios 14 features
- Schooly – Class schedule
- Debit & Credit – Track your expenses
- Cat Bytes – Cat facts
- Glimpse 2 – Display websites in widgets
- Soor – Now playing widget (kinda like a apple music client)
- Widgeridoo – Create your own widgets with json api support and more
- DuckDuckGo – Privacy, simplified.
- Pedometer++ – Step Counter
- Calendars Planner & Reminders – Agenda, Organizer. To Do list.
- Weather Line – Super Forecast & Live Radar
- GameTrack – Share your gaming life
- PDF Expert PDF Reader Editor – PDF viewer, converter, notes
- SmartGym – HIIT Home, Gym Weight Lifting
How To Add Home Screen Widgets
Step 01. Long press on the iOS 14 Home Screen.
Step 02. Tap the + icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Step 03. Scroll through the available widgets list.
Step 04. Tap on the one that you wish to add. Swipe for the correct size and tap on ‘Add Widget’.