Sideloadly Cydia Impactor alternative
Sideloadly Cydia Impactor alternative released for the sideload IPA files.
Compatible iOS versions
iOS 14.2 beta, iOS 14.0.1, iOS 14, iOS 13.7, iOS 13.6.1, iOS 13.6, iOS 13.5.1, iOS 13.5 and iOS 13 including all iOS versions.
Note – Currently sideloadly works on Windows operating systems only.
Sideloadly for MacOS Coming soon!
- Sideload to work on free/normal Apple Developer accounts,
- We also recommend using Sideload on a disposable Apple account for now.
- Please make sure you have iTunes installed.
If you do not, install the non Microsoft Store version from
Download iTunes 12.4.3 for Windows (64-bit )
Download iTunes 12.1.3 for Windows (32 bit)
How to install Sideloadly for iPA Files
Step 01 – Download the Sideloadly using the following buttons.
Step 02 – Connect your device to the computer. Open the Sideloadly Exe File.
Step 03 – Drag the IPA into the Sideloadly tool.
Step 04 – Now enter your Apple ID & password. Then, it will start to install iPA app on your device.
Step 05 – Once the installation is done, the IPA file will be available on your device home screen. Before open the app you need to trust the developer profile.
General — > Settings — > Profiles & Device Management — > Trust the Enterprise App.
- Ability to sideload apps with a free or paid Apple Developer account
- Ability to save your credentials for easy & quick sideloading
- Drag & drop. IPA support
- Change the minimum iOS version
- Remove restriction on supported devices
- Change the app name on your home screen
- Change the application bundle ID to allow multiple/duplicate apps installs Jailbreak only installation option
- UIFileSharingEnabled option URL Scheme to easily download and sideload an IPA
- Installation logs for easier troubleshooting
- More to be added based on community suggestions
IPA library Links For –
Special thanks to
AltStore for the iOS 13 workaround & AltPlugin
@KevinIssaDev for the UI ideas
And a big thank you to everyone who has supported us so far!