Sideloadly tool for iOS 13 up to iOS 14 supported
Sideloadly Cydia Impactor alternative released, You can use this Sideloadly tool to install IPA files on iOS devices.
- Ability to sideload apps with a free or paid Apple Developer account
- Ability to save your credentials for easy & quick sideloading
- Drag & drop. IPA support
- Change the minimum iOS version
- Remove restriction on supported devices
- Change the app name on your home screen
- Change the application bundle ID to allow multiple/duplicate apps installs Jailbreak only installation option
- UIFileSharingEnabled option URL Scheme to easily download and sideload an IPA
- Installation logs for easier troubleshooting
- More to be added based on community suggestions
Step Guide of Sideload apps
Step 01 – Download the Sideloadly using the following buttons.
Step 02 – Connect your device to the computer. Open the Sideloadly Exe File.
Step 03 – Drag the IPA into the Sideloadly tool.
Step 04 – Now enter your Apple ID & password. Then, it will start to install iPA app on your device.
Step 05 – Once the installation is done, the IPA file will be available on your device home screen. Before open the app you need to trust the developer profile.
General — > Settings — > Profiles & Device Management — > Trust the Enterprise App.
Sideload to work on free/normal Apple Developer accounts,
We also recommend using Sideload on a disposable Apple account for now.
Please make sure you have iTunes installed.
If you do not, install the non Microsoft Store version from
Download iTunes 12.4.3 for Windows (64-bit )
Download iTunes 12.1.3 for Windows (32 bit)
IPA library Links For –
Special thanks to
AltStore for the iOS 13 workaround & AltPlugin
@KevinIssaDev for the UI ideas
And a big thank you to everyone who has supported us so far!